Was reading through my very first blog that I had written after resigning from my previous job when I realized, time really flies! 1 year has passed & I cannot believe i have actually managed to stay in this CURRENT job for a year!
I must be crazy..
- Interacting with a group of highly-egoistic & non-receptive beings who boost abt
their knowledge, experience & wanted and think themselves as no. 1..
- Entertaining a bunch of highly-sensitive personnel who will stirred up a tsunami
if what is done, suggested or performed is "hurting them".
- Managing a pool of staff who get stressed up when changes occur...
- And not to forget..
Facing a party of "plastic-faces" hypocrites who can be all in smiles when help
is required.
Happy 1 year anniversary to my job! Good work to myself & keep up the perseverance!
No comments:
Post a Comment