Wanted so much to update this blog of mine regularly but always failed.. Another neat 10 days, and here I am. Some improvement seen. At least. =P
Will practise typing in chinese soon. Not this time.
(Wouldn't want to spend another 3 hours esp. when I'm typing it @ 0016hrs + laptop batt is getting extremely low. YESsssss!!! I finally own a laptop!! *happy*)
Oh yes.. several things happened for the past 10 days.
Pika was not feeling too good. His right hind leg was weaker than yesterday.. Laterally dragging it.. Brought him to the vet with sis & Sunny. Pika had an injured spine. Got to admit him for 3 days treatment. Poor Pika~
23/4/09:
Was going thru' my book shelf when I came across this cookie recipe that I got from the home economics class during my secondary school days. So I started my cookie baking session!!
End product - Quality checked by: Mum, Sister and Dad
Mum: "Ai yo~ Too hard lor.. Dare not bite leh.. Scared dentures break~"
Sister: "Hey u baked cookies or stones huh? Must think for me mah, I wear braces leh!"
Dad: "hmmm.. Nice nice..."
Dad is the dearest =)
24/4/09:
Received a call from X hospital to go for the 2nd interview on 27th at 5pm. I was thrilled! Yeah!!!
Meeting Hui today!
Pulled her to Shenton Way to company me to bring the HAND MADE cookies to darling. (Has always wanted to do so, so I made it happen) Happened he's out of office. So we went for lunch instead. Always like weekdays' afternoon when we don't have to work, where we take our own sweet time to lunch, while others rush off ^_^ Feels like tai tai lor. Kekeke~
After cookie delivery was done, we headed back to AMK.
Hui brought me to do pedicure. My first time. Never really want to do it due to fact - I don't like ppl to touch my feet!!! Ticklish lah~ (-_-"m
I had it done anyway. (I told the pedicurist that she's lucky I didn't kick her in her face. She did a great job after all. Not really that ticklish I thought to be. After all.)
Think during these jobless days I really have quite a no. of 1st times worz.. Well spent =)
Met up with darling in the evening & to my astonishment, he finished up the whole container of cookies. He thought he was expected to finish them up. And he shared them with his colleagues.
"My colleagues took one bite and all looked at me. *Very hard* Hahaha...
"Well, I have told you the cookies are HAND MADE lah... >_<
25/4/09:
Slept till pretty late this morning due to the midnight mahjong session.Completed (finally) "love dairy" scrapebook.
Pika's dicharged from the animal hospital yesterday. Well & active again! However, no more "stand stand" & "turn turn" for him... sighz...
26/4/09:
Celebrating darling's sister Y's birthday. Ordered a premium durian cake from Emi cake shop. Gosh~ It's so DeLIcioUSssssssss!!!!!! Okie, I had decided. That kind of cake for Mother's or Father's Day. Though I know, sis will SURELY object. =P
27/4/09:
28/4/09:
I went to the HR to sign the employment contract. No turning back now... Mixed feelings ahhh.... Excited, happy, looking forward but worried & uncertain at the same time. Ahhhhh....Done my medical checkup on the same day. 2 puncture holes on my arms. Pain...
Starting work on 4th May 09 - All the best to me ^oO^
29/4/09:
Leaving my starting work day less than 5 days away, I spent today out with mum. I really enjoyed the time out doing nothing. Juz simple shopping. No crowd at the mall. Simply wonderful & carefree!! How I hope to have another 1 more week!!! ( I'm still in denial state) Haven't gone M'sia, haven't go boarding ship with mum & dad. Sob~
Will practise typing in chinese soon. Not this time.
(Wouldn't want to spend another 3 hours esp. when I'm typing it @ 0016hrs + laptop batt is getting extremely low. YESsssss!!! I finally own a laptop!! *happy*)
Oh yes.. several things happened for the past 10 days.
22/4/09:
Pika was not feeling too good. His right hind leg was weaker than yesterday.. Laterally dragging it.. Brought him to the vet with sis & Sunny. Pika had an injured spine. Got to admit him for 3 days treatment. Poor Pika~
23/4/09:
Was going thru' my book shelf when I came across this cookie recipe that I got from the home economics class during my secondary school days. So I started my cookie baking session!!
End product - Quality checked by: Mum, Sister and Dad
Mum: "Ai yo~ Too hard lor.. Dare not bite leh.. Scared dentures break~"
Sister: "Hey u baked cookies or stones huh? Must think for me mah, I wear braces leh!"
Dad: "hmmm.. Nice nice..."
Dad is the dearest =)
24/4/09:
Received a call from X hospital to go for the 2nd interview on 27th at 5pm. I was thrilled! Yeah!!!
Meeting Hui today!
Pulled her to Shenton Way to company me to bring the HAND MADE cookies to darling. (Has always wanted to do so, so I made it happen) Happened he's out of office. So we went for lunch instead. Always like weekdays' afternoon when we don't have to work, where we take our own sweet time to lunch, while others rush off ^_^ Feels like tai tai lor. Kekeke~
After cookie delivery was done, we headed back to AMK.
Hui brought me to do pedicure. My first time. Never really want to do it due to fact - I don't like ppl to touch my feet!!! Ticklish lah~ (-_-"m
I had it done anyway. (I told the pedicurist that she's lucky I didn't kick her in her face. She did a great job after all. Not really that ticklish I thought to be. After all.)
Think during these jobless days I really have quite a no. of 1st times worz.. Well spent =)
Met up with darling in the evening & to my astonishment, he finished up the whole container of cookies. He thought he was expected to finish them up. And he shared them with his colleagues.
"My colleagues took one bite and all looked at me. *Very hard* Hahaha...
"Well, I have told you the cookies are HAND MADE lah... >_<
25/4/09:
Slept till pretty late this morning due to the midnight mahjong session.Completed (finally) "love dairy" scrapebook.
Pika's dicharged from the animal hospital yesterday. Well & active again! However, no more "stand stand" & "turn turn" for him... sighz...
26/4/09:
Celebrating darling's sister Y's birthday. Ordered a premium durian cake from Emi cake shop. Gosh~ It's so DeLIcioUSssssssss!!!!!! Okie, I had decided. That kind of cake for Mother's or Father's Day. Though I know, sis will SURELY object. =P
27/4/09:
Went for the 2nd interview and ...
28/4/09:
I went to the HR to sign the employment contract. No turning back now... Mixed feelings ahhh.... Excited, happy, looking forward but worried & uncertain at the same time. Ahhhhh....Done my medical checkup on the same day. 2 puncture holes on my arms. Pain...
Starting work on 4th May 09 - All the best to me ^oO^
29/4/09:
Leaving my starting work day less than 5 days away, I spent today out with mum. I really enjoyed the time out doing nothing. Juz simple shopping. No crowd at the mall. Simply wonderful & carefree!! How I hope to have another 1 more week!!! ( I'm still in denial state) Haven't gone M'sia, haven't go boarding ship with mum & dad. Sob~
Alwaz enjoy read ur blog..^^ wonder when can I taste your cookies..
ReplyDelete