Blog List

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Turning Point



I'm setting up a blog to remember this very special moment of my life - My turning point.

My first resignation - I have left my first job, a relatively stable one that lasted 5 & a half years, 5 days back, to seek for a more meaningful way of leading my life. Every one says I'm brave. I guess I am. I need to. Or else, how am I going to 'grow up'? I need to thank him for that courage he has given to me.

After 21 years, I'm reverting back to a life of no school & no working. Today is my 5th day of being jobless (+ school-less) Hmmm.. how do I describe it? Simply stress-free!!!!

Now, I have all the time I want to sort out my thinking. All the time I want to do my OWN things. Spending time with mum, helping out with household chores, watching the drama DVDs, going hiking, KTVs, using time to explore how to do a blog, using facebook & friendster (which i'm doing right @ the moment) without the guilt of not doing ' important work' yet. Most importantly, I will have the ENERGY mentally & physically to do wat i want.

I'm going to search for jobs. (My first job was being offered to me, i dun even call the job interview as interview & I was accepted, just like that *snap*) I'm going to go for REAL job interviews. Good friend, R is asking me to give it a try as being a childcare teacher. I'm considering abt it. Y not? It's another kind of life experience too. But we shall see.. Buddy, S is going to meet me next week, 14th april. It seems like she has some 'lobang' for some business enterprise (selling clothes) & I'm looking forward to it. =)

Meanwhile, I've promised myself : No slacking. It's a restart for me to plan my life. How do i want to lead it. It's juz time-out for me temporarily to plan my new start. So, I'm not going to waste it. No way! Wish myself good luck !!

1 comment:

  1. wow..it sounds great, sis!!! ^^
    This is what I am heading to too!
    Meaningful life..

    I am glad that you can step out from the comfort zone and plan your new life. Having this decision is not that easy for a working person like you. BUT you did it! ^^

    Can't wait to meet you and ask for your special moment sharing..:P

    Though I am still studying, I know I'm gonna to plan for my future and find my way of life from now on.." My OWN meaningful life" ^^

    ReplyDelete