Blog List

Monday, February 22, 2010

Returning back to blogging~ Year 2010 (^oO^)

Year 2010, Decided to get back to blogging...

A space for me to vent & an area for me to learn to express myself better. Telling myself, no matter what, must update regularly..

CNY has just passed, hoping very much that I can be stronger, happier, luckier, richer, more lovable this year than last year... Last year is an eventful one, one that has changed my perception towards people, my belief about life, getting hit by the fact that things do change & that's reality. Dreams though have scattered, I have learnt through the hard way. I know I have to accept things aren't and would not be the same as before & may even have to be built all over again. However, I believe when unpleasant things keeps coming, it also means bad luck will be used up very soon..

Year 2010, "Huat ah"!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. life may not be smooth as u think, try your best to overcome every single bad thing and learn from it. Gambate yo..^^

    ReplyDelete