Nearly being driven nuts by this staff of mine, H. Sometimes I really wonder, a woman who is 5 years older than I am (which is my elder sister's age, supposingly I can called her ah jie alrdy), can be so irritatable, unreasonable, bossy (where she is not even anyone in the hierarchy), unreceptive & Just plain annoying. Should I say she is simply imature or simply SELFISH to the max?
What a pity.. she's no doubt good in her work, (which she has doing for years, and that, shouldn't be surprising), but someone who doesn't offer help, calculative about every single little thing, jump at every single event, situation, and even people, when things aren't going the way she wants, it's a great torture to work with her. No teamwork, initiative nor patience.
Sigh.. She's pushing me to the limit to snap..
I know I have a hard nut to crack here..
Well, enough of her..
Today, I went back to work with my newly fixed on braces (only 2 days old) in my mouth. I couldn't help but to display it to A & M. (both have braces done. A has already had them removed, while M will be having them off very soon) I told M that I'm in her braces club & she mischievously said she's leaving soon.. A... Pretty depressing.. Lol
Side tracked a little, my 2 days old braces are doing well, in fact I kinda of like the slight aching sensation lol (it does feel like the after effect of u kana hit on the teeth, however, less intense) well I have higher threshold for pain??
I cannot to wait to see my teeth move =)
Today's work include the forum thingy. Consider pretty smooth sailing. Realize boss was pretty unreasonable.. She's well known.. So just just let her ratter on.. Sianz..
Buffet was delayed. Wanted to feast on before I go, however the thought of having to struggle with my brushing, puts me off.. So I said good bye to the food..
Sob.....
No comments:
Post a Comment