Has been quite some time since the last visit to my little world~
hello my little world, I'm back!
There I am, on a Saturday night, lying on my bed. Haven't been doing this for ages. Sleeping on my own bed on a weekend.
And I just want to do so.
Probably it is time to reevaluate my lifestyle.
My Life is like reading a book. I have came across this chapter and I like it very much. I keep reading & reading, enjoying every single page. But as I read on, the chapter repeats itself again. As I like it, I decided to continue, hoping to reach the next chapter soon. Then the same chapter repeats itself again. No doubt I like the chapter, however, I realize no matter how I persist, the next chapter may not come or rather , even the next chapter is to come, the content may be very disappointing. So much so that I will be getting no where.
Probably I should get a new book & start all over again right now.
I just want a book that will have a new chapter. A book that I hope the content is something that I can look & work forward to.
No comments:
Post a Comment